Thursday, June 24, 2010

Want a relationship-CLOSE YOUR LEGS


I was watching a youtube video explaining why women don’t get that commitment from men. The young man who spoke in the video said what most women already know, which is that “women, you need to close your legs.” I’m not judging anyone. I’m just using my opinion to show how having sex with a man before commitment will make the dude still not want to commit. I have heard all too many times friends excuses about the men their dating saying why they don’t want a relationship. Some have said they don’t want the title because their trying to get their lives together, etc…But if a man doesn’t have himself together then why are you dating him still? You hear the saying, “why buy the cow, when you can get the milk for free?” My point to all the women who want a relationship and they have been dating these men for over three months-Stop Having Sex.! Have class and respect, and let the man know you mentally. I completely agree with not rushing into a relationship after my bad experience, but I believe that as it comes with not rushing into a relationship, you should also not rush into having sex. Any man who says he doesn’t want to wait to have sex doesn’t want a relationship. Either he doesn’t want to wait or he wants someone easy. As a woman, you should not want to be considered easy, but classy. You should have a man work hard to get you in the bedroom. It shouldn’t take an uncommitted relationship to do so unless you want to be single. On the other hand, women that want to be single then this doesn’t apply to you.




I feel like he was talking about me at the end with the comment on cleavage hanging out at the club. I completely agree, but I dont go out to club to find my husband. But, ladies he is speaking the truth. Every women needs to brush up on some things.

No comments:

Post a Comment