Sunday, July 11, 2010

Should I Be A Groupie?-The recession aint completely over yet

The Chad Ochocinco show debuted today, and these women have really made me rethink my life of continuing by career. I have had hopes of marrying a strong man and having a lot of children, but I realize that I am getting older, and it seems that as years past, a new baby is being born by one of my past high school classmates. I hear many women talking about having sperm donors or adopting children if they can not find a husband by the time their in their late 30s. I think these women should instead be a groupie like the women are in Chad‘s show.

As I watched the show, I realized that these women are very low class for going on this show. It seems that women who are gold diggers and that are not independent settle for unattractive men who are cocky like Chad just because they have money. Chad on the show feeds into these women because they help boost his ego. Most of these women probably don’t have real careers besides modeling or acting. You will not see any lawyers or business women on the show because they got money, and they are not going for someone just because he has money. They want a total package.

But if these women don’t have to work hard to become rich, why not let every women change their careers and do the same. Before, anyone judges me and my character, they must think about this logically. When a women has a baby by a millionaire, they will be set for life with medical and dental benefits. Why adopt children and get a sperm donor when you will have to raise these children by your own with your own money.

The media and television shows make it seem that celebrities love groupies. They have reality shows with tons of groupies. I rarely see celebrity men date a female with a career that is not acting or modeling. You will rarely see a celebrity men with a nurse, marketing consultant or lawyer.

Also, who cares about celebrities feelings? You hear people complain and say it is hard for a celebrity to date because most women are just out for their money. It seems that most of these celebrities don’t mind this because they actively date and have babies by women who don’t have real careers. These men tend to cheat on their wives, who are with them before they had money. Who do they cheat on their wives with….Groupies.

It seems that the groupie is having the perfect life these days. Not only do we see entertainers dating strippers and other groupie job associated females, but we see them marrying these women too. It’s time for us hard working women to have a piece of the cake and relax. We have already worked hard to get our degree or good job, but we see these groupies living the lavish lifestyle. I’m not putting everything against the female groupie, but I’m also saying that most of these celebrity men have no hopes in finding a women with quality and substance. Forget about playing the lottery or going to school to obtain a degree, instead, go start a new career to be a groupie. The recession is not completely over yet so why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment